Officers investigating two burglaries are appealing for information on the items stolen.
A home on Chestnut Avenue and a home on Fairfield were both broken into between 8.30am and 4pm on Tuesday 15 January.
Entry was made to properties via the rear kitchen and lounge windows.
Items that were stolen from the Chestnut Avenue home included electrical items, jewellery and cash. Whilst a gold heart-shaped locket on medium length chain was stolen from the Fairfield Road incident. The locket was not engraved but had dents in where the owner’s grandchildren bit it whilst teething. It was over 50 years old.
A black Ford KA was seen in the vicinity of Chestnut Avenue at the time of the offence that we would like to trace and we are particularly keen to speak to anyone who may have been offered electrical goods or items of jewellery that have been described as:
- A gold heart-shaped locket on medium length chain
- Sony 50 inch LED TV
- Sony DSCW800 Digital Compact Camera
- Man’s Omega watch Chronometer Constellation with stainless steel strap in box
- M&S Man’s watch, brown leather strap and blue face
- White gold necklace with heart shaped pendant with diamonds
- 9ct gold diamond set scroll stud earrings
- 9ct gold stud earrings (curled up rope design)
- 9ct gold necklace with garnet stones
- 9ct gold wedding band (family heirloom)
- 9ct gold engagement ring with diamonds (family heirloom)
- DKNY ‘red be delicious’ perfume spray 50ml
- Elemis Exotic Blooms Gift Set – 2 sets (6 items in each set)
- Bracelet with green and diamond colour stones (costume jewellery) in Jon Richards box
Anyone with information on the whereabouts of these items or the Ford KA seen in the area at the time are asked to call 101 and quote 44190017405.
Alternatively, call Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111 and leave information anonymously.