A man from Harrow in London has been jailed for three years for drugs offences in Portsmouth.
Tristan Walters (20) of Draycotte Avenue, Harrow, London, was sentenced for possession with intent to supply crack cocaine and heroin and acquire / use / possess criminal property.
Walters was arrested by Portsmouth’s Drug Related Harm in Old Commercial Road on 3 September.
If you’re concerned about drug-related activity in your area, the things to look out for are as follows:
- A sudden increase in visitors to a house or flat and people only staying for a very short time.
- Short exchanges between small groups of people at or close to a flat or house.
- Residents leaving a flat or house on numerous occasions throughout the day and returning a short time later.
- People loitering in an area and using their mobile phones frequently.
- New-looking or hire cars parked outside a house or flat that wouldn’t normally be there, and being driven by somebody that you wouldn’t normally associate with driving that style of car.
If you have any information about drug-related activity in your area please call us on 101 or 999 if a crime is in progress. Information can be given anonymously by calling Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.